Today we are talking about finding closure in the moving process. Moving to a different city can be tough for a family, especially one with young children. However, we are here to offer you some great tips today on how to ease the pain of the move, and bring finality to this transition in your life. Without further ado, here are our top tips:
- Make visits to your favorite spots around your town, neighborhood, or home. Take pictures for keepsakes.
- Host your own going away party, and invite friends, family, and neighbors to attend and say goodbye.
- Take a walk-through of your house together, making note of the special moments you’ve had in each room.
- Take a family photo outside of your old home, then take one outside of your new home, and frame both pictures together in your new home.
- Make plans to visit your old hometown in the next year. This would be a great time for you and your family to visit your former home and bring some finality to the move after you’ve settled into your new digs.
Moving can be stressful, but hopefully these tips can help you ease some of that worry. To get even more tips, or if you have any questions, give us a call or send us an email. We look forward to speaking with you!